2 November 2022
Data providers are expected to contribute records from no less than 5 distinct individuals in any data asset. The user will not attempt to identify any individual person or record in using the TripleBlind architecture and will exercise all reasonable care to avoid disclosure of such identity in any publication or other communication.
Information You Provide
- You own or control the rights to grant access to the data or intellectual property listed.
- Information included in the name, descriptions and metadata does not include protected health information (PHI) or other sensitive private data.
- Descriptions are accurate representations of the content.
- You assume full responsibility for the accuracy and content of the listing.
- You assume full responsibility for the use of features which intentionally expose portions of data to third parties.
- TripleBlind may remove listings from public view at our discretion. The asset and underlying data will not be otherwise altered or destroyed, it will simply be hidden from public view.
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered by TripleBlind. We will inform you of any such changes to your assets.
Third Party Sites and Information
The Site and the Content, except for that in the public domain, is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States laws for copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, as well as international conventions and other intellectual property laws.
All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of TripleBlind or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
TripleBlind will grant you permission to use portions of the Site, provided that you do not change or delete any proprietary notices from downloaded or printed materials; copy or post such
Other than this limited permission, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit or distribute, in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website, medium or commercial enterprise, any part of the Site or any Content without our express prior written consent.
Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Site or the Content except permitted or consented by these Terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed
- The location on the Sites of this allegedly infringing material
- Your address, telephone number and email address and any other pertinent information sufficient to allow TripleBlind to contact you
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
800 West 47th
Street, Suite 210
Kansas City, MO 64112
WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, SECURITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE).
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT.
The information on the Site does not constitute the rendering of legal, accounting, tax or other such professional advice.
Limitation of Liability
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN WHOLE OR IN PART TO YOU.
Any claim under these Terms must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred, and any claim by you is subject to the Limitation of Liability set forth above. Claims related to the terms, conditions and warranties of actual purchased goods and services are not subject to this limitation.
Last modified: November 2, 2022